Sunday 4 October 2009

Out for Cheesecake

Yaletown in the late afternoon... I had to meet-up with Charles on my way to Tiffany's place. After helping him out with a couple of scenes, I finally met-up with Tiffany. We walked across the Granville Street Bridge and once we reached the peak, we stopped to take a few photos. Back en route, we met this little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! He's actually up for sale in a few weeks! LOL! He's so cute! Since Cheesecake etc. wasn't open yet, we stopped by Joeys for some appetizers. Tiffany looks over the menu... The food has arrived! Tiff ordered the Sweet Chili Chicken. I got the Ginger Beef! We eventually arrived at our primary destination, Cheesecake etc.! Tiffany and her Cheesecake with Strawberries! I ordered my usual at this place, the Cheesecake Trifle! I set my camera on timer and was a little late on getting into this one. One more set of three. "Santa, for Christmas I'd like..." Excellent dessert here! Back on the bridge again. Under the bridge... I got to give Tiff credit. She was such a good sport being my model tonight. Basically, an impromptu photo shoot of this hottie. Thanks for coming out, Tiffany!!!

No comments: