Thursday 8 October 2009

Moka Only Video Premiere

Later in the evening, I made my way over to the Hennessey. We were all here to watch Moka Only's new video which Hayden and Rodney produced and was directed by Nick! The title of the track is "Lucid". Victoria posing with the exclamation mark on my chest... I was in such a rush today, I never got a chance to wash off the paint from the photo shoot! Here's a couple of shots of Victoria's winning smile. Such a hottie! Rodney and his girlfriend, Arisa are married now! Congratulations you too!!! The show's about to begin! Director, Nick Treeshin and Producer, Hayden Baptiste... Victoria and Carly having a discussion... Victoria, Carly, and my name tag from the focus group... Sukh had finally arrived! Anthony and his beer... Victoria and Sukh... Enter Chris... Victoria and I ordered 2 Thin Crusts Pizzas. I totally forgot to pay my share when I left. Sorry, Victoria. Posing with Heather and Chris... Paul, Nick, and Aimee... Me, Sasha, Hayden, and Dana... Chris, Brenda, and my exclamation mark... The Team of Actors... We all know each other from work! Congratulations to Hayden, Rodney, and Nick for an awesome job!!!

No comments: