Friday 2 October 2009

Playing the Lookie Loo

That my friends, is what we film industry folks call the 'circus'. It was a bit of a late call for our group today. Oh my goodness! Will you look at this face. It's not a polar bear, but Crystal the big-ass mutt. It was Hailey's (Golden Empire Talent) sister's dog. For a giant, Crystal is so gentle. Roman (Golden Empire Talent) and the City... Crystal and Katrina (In-Motion Talent)... Trying to get the elusive kiss... Katrina (In-Motion Talent) and Marsh (Golden Empire Talent)... It's been a year since I last worked with Marsh. Apparently, he went out of town. My camera in the hands of Katrina (In-Motion Talent). I (Keystone Extras) got dipped by Julia (Local Color)! LOL! Woohoo, lunch time! We eventually moved into our holding at the Vancouver Aquatic Centre. It was our wrangler's birthday today! Carol turned 21! LOL! Keith from Costumes doing a little knitting to pass the time... Maxin' and relaxin' for me (Keystone Extras)... That's how I pass the time. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 35 Background. Length of Call: 7 hours

No comments: