Tuesday 27 October 2009

Working with MOMO

Thank goodness it was sunny today because I got booked for work with MOMO! Since there was a 1 hour push on our call time, I decided to ride the seawall around Stanley Park before going to work. Of course I crazy and took a bunch of photos. The sights of Coal Harbour... Here I go around Stanley Park. It's been awhile that's for sure. I used to do this all summer! Our city is so awesome when the sun's out! Time to go to work. Haha! Here's Andre (Keystone Extras) with my dirty MOMO! My wingman from "Defying Gravity", Glenn (Local Color)! Enter Wendy (Keystone Extras) and Julia (Local Color)! A serious looking Todd (Keystone Extras)... I (Keystone Extras) was casted as a bike messenger again because of MOMO! Here I (Keystone Extras) go, here I go!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Approx. 20 Background. Length of Call: 4 1/4 hours

No comments: