Saturday 24 October 2009

Dave's Stag

Dave and Brandon outside of Sammy J. Peppers at Granville Island... Dave and Andrea... All the peeps watching the hockey game... Brandon trying to get a good view of the place... Adam, Kim, Dave (the groom), Brent, and Dave... I ordered the Honey Maple Butter Ribs. After dinner, we stopped by the peelers before going to Doolin's Irish Pub. Heather, Brandon, and Nigel joined us here! Tara came too! "Fuck yeah!!!" "Kimmie!!!" "Oh?!?" Megan's biting my face! I had to demonstrate my dance moves to this girl before she would join me. Andrea eventually danced with me! PBO coming through! Tara going robotic... Kim and I with mouths wide open...
Ashley wanted to dance with me, but she was with her boyfriend. LOL!
Heather and Dave rockin' it... "Go, Tara! Go, Heather! Go, go, go!!!" Leena's nice behind... It was packed in here! Fucken packed!
Gettin' down with Tara...
Good times tonight! Just loved it!!!

No comments: