Thursday 24 February 2011

A Busy Thursday

This is how I wait for my laundry to be done, with a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and a Banana Loaf from Starbucks. My load was so huge this time, I had to borrow Rich's truck! Big thanks to him for lending me his ride!!! Later in the evening, Popa Fatt and I had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory after our session at Yoga for the People. Pesto Linguine with Grilled Chicken was what I ordered. It's similar to my favourite dish at Milestones. On our walk back home, we noticed the city's new parking metres. I guess now there's no excuse to not being able to pay the metre. ;-) Fatty pointed out that they've got solar cells on the back. Nice! When we got to the apartment, I finally met Slashy Cat. Anelore dropped him off here for the day. Cute! I'm tired too. :-)

No comments: