Thursday 17 February 2011

Work & Dinner

Steak & Eggs in the morning at work! Bill (Showbiz Management) was working too! Our holding was at J Lounge. I (Showbiz Management) never even got used today. LOL! Peter (Local Color) with his girls... :-) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 49 Background. Length of Call: 6 1/2 hours. After work, I finally got a chance to meet-up with Steve and the boys! Joe, Dana, and Steve are in town for the week to take care of business. We all had dinner at Earls. Prawn and Scallop Linguine for me! Together again... The last time I saw Steve was when I was in Austin last October! These are the "Battlestar Galactica" patches that Dana's company make! Check out www.anovos.com for more props and costumes!
Big thanks to Dana for the patches!!!

No comments: