Wednesday 16 February 2011

Game Night at Rogers Arena

I was back at IKEA again eating Swedish Meatballs this afternoon, but this time with Rich. I enlisted his help to transport the MOMMIETRON's new bed. Gratitude to Rich!!! When we finished our lunch, I bumped into Sharon and her girls! I used to have a big crush on this one back when we were in high school. LOL! It was good seeing her, especially since I missed our reunion last year. Well, here we are again! Stef managed to book it this season. Looks like some dads with their kids were playing earlier. "Exactly, Boris." Paul and Nick... Glen looks over the line-ups for tonight... "Okay, let's go!" Richie, Richie... Stretchie, stretchie... Paul's one of the best players on the ice. Boris was my linemate again. Rich in motion... It was Steve's first time playing here. Nick would score an awesome goal tonight, knocking the water bottle up from the net! Boris' photo shoot... Team Canada in the house! The ice cleaner came out at half-time. Just waiting now. The ice was awesome at this rink! The Ring of Honour... Tony donned the 'Flying V'! Rich and Pauline... Jimmy! Robbie in his Giants jersey... Both jerseys have been worn at the Pacific Coliseum. Even though I played with Boris, there were still no goals for me tonight. :-( Big thanks to Stef for booking this place again!!!

No comments: