Tuesday 22 February 2011

Workin' the Market

I (Showbiz Management) was working at the Richmond Public Market today. Man, it's been awhile since I (Showbiz Management) last worked with Tim! LOL! 'BROMANCE'... With Carol, it's a different story. She's worked on almost every show I've been on so far this year! Alex (Local Color), my brother from another mother... ;-) Here's Sasha (DC-5) in line for food.
Big thanks to the big guy for driving me downtown after we wrapped!!! More greens for lunch... Figures, they bring in PBOs, Lauren (Local Color) and Suzanne (Local Color) just before I was about to wrap. :-(
Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 59 Background. Length of Call: 10 3/4 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay tim :)
love those shots haha

The EdRocker said...

I thought you'd like that. ;-)