Saturday 5 February 2011

Fight Night

We were at the Mountain Shadow Inn tonight to watch UFC 126. Man, they've got a lot of hockey jerseys on display at this place! I was so hungry after working-out, I ordered their Angus Beef Dip. It was delicious! Posing with Anthony and Anna... Pauline and Rich... I also ordered their Deep Fried Mars Bar for dessert! Our night basically ended with an Anderson Silva front-kick to Vitor Belfort's face in the first round. LOL! "Hurry! Get out of here! I don't know how long I can hold this up for." We all ended-up at Pauline's place where we played Just Dance for Wii! Anna and I were the first to have a go at it. And then Anthony and Rich had their turn. It was tiring! We finished-up with some Rock Band! Awww, what a cute couple.
Big thanks to Pauline for having us over!!!

No comments: