Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Hospital Visitor (Day 1)

I bussed over to the Steve Nash Fitness World out in North Vancouver this morning to meet Tim.
I've never worked-out here before, so I decided to check it out.  I still like my club though.  ;-)
While crossing the water back, I noticed this huge ship.
It was a ship carrier...
and it must have had 6 or 7 ships riding its hull!  I've never seen such a thing.
Finally, it was time to start work.  We've got the old school here...
and we've got the new school!  Burnaby Central Secondary School is now one of the most advanced high schools in the district.  The old structures are in the midst of being torn down.
Time to sign-in with our wrangler, Crystal.
Will you look at this school's interior?  Kind of makes me (Showbiz Management) want to go back to school, just without the homework.  ;-)
Kevin (JR Talent)...
The pillars and the rest of the architecture are reminiscent of ancient Egyptian temples.
The main hall is so big!
Perfect for our holding.
Clean hallways...
Nice lockers!
Ieisha (Showbiz Management) played one of the patients.
Lovely library!
It's like those American high schools you see in the movies.
Everton (DC-5 Talent) got my AK-74 and I (Showbiz Management) ended-up with a bouquet of flowers.  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 47 Background.
Length of Call: 6 Hours.

No comments: