Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Who's that with the cute bum?!?
It's the A&W Great Root Bear!
After pilates with Julie, I met-up with the Popa Fatt and had lunch at Solly's with them.
I grabbed a Cupcake for dessert!
I can afford to eat this because I workout everyday.  ;-)
Time to go to Ace Cycles!
Here's George with Fatty's Aerospoke.  Uncle Vince was able to repair the little dent it had!

Thanks you guys!!! 
We walked along the coast on the way back downtown.

This couple was teaching their new puppy to fetch.
In the evening, I went over to Rogers Arena to work a few hours with the KaiZen Creative Group.
RONA was our client tonight...
and we passed out their banners to all the ticket holders at the game.
Here's Peter doing a great job.
Hey, it's Bruce and his dad, Bernard!  He made good on his promise to pass by my gate.
I think I hear "Where the Streets Have No Name".  ;-)
Cara with the team of Gate 8...
Game on!
There's our banners!
All teams are in for the group shot.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: