Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday Walkabout

Nice day for a walk,
so I met-up with Fatty and Lila to do just that.
Wow!  Check out the new bench they've got here at Fisherman's Wharf.
Looks like the customers of Go Fish have a new place to sit and eat.
Two anchors at the end of the table...  ;-)
It's an awesome work of art!  Just look at this carved heron.
Lila and the seal pup...
Fatty and the crab...
Lila and Fatty said the Market Grill, here at Granville Island sold good burgers.
I decided to test them out, so I ordered their Californian Burger.  The claims are true.  They are good!
Later in the evening, I met-up with Todd to watch "Act of Valor".  After the first couple scenes, Todd leaned over and asked me, "Is there going to be any acting in this movie?"  LOL!  Honestly, if the US Navy is looking for new recruits, they should just re-release "Top Gun".  The movie did have some good action scenes though.

No comments: