Saturday 31 March 2012

Lux Aeterna

Since I was shooting at a precarious location tonight, I decided to rent this Nissan Sentra...
 from Enterprise for just $22.98 CAD for the day!
Well since I already had a ride, I decided to drive over the border to Point Roberts to pick-up the sunglasses I ordered online.
It has 3 sets of interchangeable lens.  One set is polarized.
The glasses are from the company's new Tech line-up and they're super light!  Up here in Canada, they retail for $289.95 plus HST, but I only paid $148.88 USD.  ;-)
It was time to work the night shoot out in South Delta.  The opportunity cost: no poker with Boris and friends tonight.  :-(
Just feed me and I'm (Showbiz Management) happy.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 46 Background.
Length of Call: 10 Hours.

No comments: