Friday 30 March 2012

Last Game of the Season

Woohoo, three car2gos outside of my home!  I actually rented the first couple.  ;-)
After picking-up some cheques from Showbiz, I ran into Charles and Trinity who had the same idea!  Man, Trin's getting so big.  :-)
I treated myself to a Burger Combo at Vera's after my day at Steve Nash.
And here it is, the last game of the season for the boys of Friday Night Lights.
The Darks aka Team Jay were looking a little outgunned at the beginning.
Boris!
Jimmy played forward tonight!
The view from the bench...
Two-thirds of our top scoring line...
A lot of people showed-up tonight...
and it turned-out to be one of our lowest scoring...
and most competitive game of the season.
Jay scored a hat-trick tonight...
and our team won the game, 5-3!  He got his wish and finally beat Team Stef.  LOL!
George took a turn at raising our impromptu trophy.
We had fun passing it around.
"Give me the fucken thing already!" 
Yeah, baby!!!
Rich...
Boris...
Dave made some good passes tonight.  Hopefully, Stef can rent the Oval soon and we can play again.  ;-)

No comments: