Saturday 10 March 2012

Hula-Hoopin', the Flying Pig, and the Roxy

Who's that?
Oh, it's Chera taking a Hula-Hoop Dance class!
She invited me to come along this morning at the Scotiabank Dance Centre.
It was a beginner class held by Pixie Hoops.
Actually, it was a pretty good workout!
Go Chera, Go!!!
Looks like she's getting a hoop of her own.
"Let's eat now, Chera.  I'm hungry." 
My friend, Lauren suggested the Flying Pig, so we decided to check it out.
I got an Iced Kahlua Vanilla Mocha to pick me up.
We ordered from their Brunch Menu today.
I had the Smoked Salmon Benedict.
Chera tried their Country Style Breakfast...
And for dessert, we shared the Quebec Maple Sugar Pie.
I like this place!  "I'll be back."  ;-)
Later in the evening, I met-up with Jon and the boys to celebrate his birthday.  We started out with some eats at Roxy Burger!
Andrew, Glen, Jon, Greg, Colin, and Randy outside on Granville...
"Let's go to the Roxy!" 
Buwahahahahahaahhaaa!!!
Welcome to Fatty's lair!!!
Barry, Jon, Colin, and Randy hit the bar...
As Barry suggested, bring me an apple box already!
The birthday boy and Greg...
Me and Randy...
Band of Brothers...
Showin' some teeth...
Joe's Garage is an awesome band!
And the drinks just kept rolling-in for the man of the hour.

Happy Birthday Jon!!! 

No comments: