Monday 10 December 2007

Another Cinderella Story (Day 1)

There was a whole bunch of us this morning at Terminal City. We were all here to work on this movie.Here's Todd with Tracie doing her make-up. Kevin, Bill, and Simon... It's Hayley Baby! I caught Todd changing. LOL!!! Posing with Sukh and Hayden... Deb and Peri... The two angels with Kevin this time... Here I am with Nicolette. With Tammy... And with Graham, I haven't seen this guy since "Stargate SG-1". Tracie demonstrating her camera... Houston... Kung-Fu Fighting!!! Our holding... Becks eating her sandwich... Todd, Tracie, and I went to A&W instead for lunch. Peri's headshot... I'm the child and he's the father. The storefront window's new mannequins were on display. Dawn and Carmen... Wendy... Scott... I got a shot with Christine, the production's UBCP representative. She was here establishing the union's presence. Herbie Derbie... Here's a couple glamour shots of Bill and Manuelita. This was one of the dance moves I learned today. LOL!!! This was the line-up to sign out. Houston ate a hot dog with his condiments. Some of us are back tomorrow, so what was originally a one day booking has turned out to be a continuity shoot. Yay!!!

No comments: