Saturday 8 December 2007

Happy Birthday Julia!!!

I waited at this intersection for Fatty and them to pick me up.We were off to Langley for dinner at Nicholas and Tamara's place. I love coming here. They always breakout the cheese and sausage! Veronique made something special for Julia, Some beautifully decorated wine glasses... Here are the boys chillin'. Ooohh, Sam... The little bad boy, Chewy... Tamara gave him a little belly rub. He shut his eyes for this shot. Nicholas and Tamara get the first turkey out... Our chef this evening... Discussions over different countries' medical plans took place tonight. Julia and Greg... Misha and Nicholas... The carver... I'm getting hungry just looking at these photos. The second turkey... Poor Tamara burnt her wrist from one of the pots today. Julia was having fun tonight. Our table... Dinner time!!! Dinner was awesome! A feast fit for kings... (We would become the Nazgul soon after.) A little dancing took place. I'm giving some good loving to Chewy here. Ooohh, Sam... We had a little pool tournament too. I came out on top winning $35 for the night. For all the work Tamara put in tonight, she was paid $5. LOL!!! Happy Birthday Julia!!! Big thanks to Tamara and Nicholas for having us over for dinner. I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Fatty said...

tune in to "rockers roses" radio show
braodcasted live from the luv tub!!!