Monday 3 December 2007

Long Beach, California Trip (Day 7)

Back on the freeway again, but this time heading up north to the Camarillo Premium Outlets. I tried to get a shot of the Goodyear Blimp, but it turned out blurry.We finally arrived to our destination. Here's the Falcon and his mom ready to shop at the Coach store. Dude, there was a Hugo Boss store! Holy Smokes, a Giorgio Armani outlet?!? I just had to find out what was up. Apparently, they just sell out of season stock, no rejects. Thank goodness. LOL!!! I crossed the street to check out the second half of the mall. There's Becky's other destination, the UGG store. I liked this outlet mall. The weather didn't hurt either. There were a lot of nice cars parked here too. "Bye-bye Camarillo." We were driving back down the 101 when we saw all these cars pulled over to the side. There was a car turned over. It looked like the passengers got out fine though. "I've got my drink and my 2-step..." The Falcon is down... We went to another Sanamluang Cafe for dinner. Everyone in awe of my Thai Iced Tea... I ordered the same thing again as Saturday night, Garlic & Pepper Beef with Rice. I didn't know what the hell Allan ordered. Crab Cakes... It took us awhile to get back home because of all the rush hour traffic, but I just enjoyed the sights and surroundings of Los Angeles' city center.

No comments: