Saturday 1 December 2007

Long Beach, California Trip (Day 5)

We were off to attend another birthday party this afternoon. Here's Claire with Asiana, her cross-eyed neice. I regained my power because the sun came out to shine today! The clan at the community center's parking lot. Becky cooked a lot of spaghetti for the event. It was a nice day, just a little windy. Inside the center... The cake... My plate filled with my choices... A lot of the kids lined-up for this... The cotton candy machine! This stupid thing made so much noise when it was on that it was funny. It actually caused one of the smoke alarms to go off because of the debris it created. Here's a video. Asiana and Emilian each received a goldfish to take home. John holding his birthday boy, Quentin... This fish and the Falcon's would eventually die shortly after we arrived home. "You keep eating that shit Al!" Becky with Quentin on her lap... Happy Birthday Quentin!!! Scrapping what's left of the chocolate fountain... On our way back, I asked Allan to pullover to take some photos of this canal. I love these things! They always remind me of some of the movies I've seen. I'm running to save Bumblebee. "Stop!!! You're hurting him!!!" Also reminds of "Grease", "The Italian Job", And of course "Terminator 2". We went to Lakewood Center after. Allan's addicted to these machines. Check it out, a Segway! I just wanted to get a shot of the carousel, so I posed with this stranger. My armrest while we shopped around... Later in the evening, Aldrin came by the house to take me out to a Los Angeles nightclub.We went to Tatou, located basically in the city center. The night was just getting started. The dance floor eventually got packed. Here's a go-go dancer! There's that throbbing vein at the side of my head again, so you know what that means? I'm drunk. Really..., I had to tell Aldrin that I was cutting myself off. I had no intention of puking in his car on the ride back. Here's some ass! Just like all hip hop parties, a fight broke out. They're they go. "Break it up... Break it up..." All this because of a girl. Hey, look at all the bald heads! After the club, we went to the Sanamluang Cafe to grab a bite to eat. It was located in Hollywood's Thai Town. I ordered some Garlic & Pepper Beef with Rice. It totally hit the spot. I just made sure to brush my teeth when I got back to Al and Becky's.The pimp daddy, Aldrin... Thanks for taking me out Bro!!!

No comments: