Friday 7 December 2007

Naughty or Nice Christmas Party!!!

I went over to False Creek tonight to check out my friends' Christmas party.There was a bunch of them all dressed-up. Here I am with Lauren, who invited me. She, Megan, and Art were holding this get together. Look what I found on the coffee table! Terry did a few poses for my camera. The party continued into another neighbouring apartment. Terry trying to get Tasker's attention... Mika getting some love... It's party time! Aaawww, so cute! Dogs usually get the most action at parties. Kissing time... The view from the balcony... Getting a shot with Jessica and Lisa... Another shot from the balcony... Tasker coming right at you... Mika and Lisa... Art giving out some gifts to the naughty and nice... Terry transferred Lauren's wine into a safer container. Tasker trying to get in there... And he did! Lucas, Lisa, and Lauren... I finally got a shot with Megan, one of the party's hosts. Lauren was so much fun tonight! Trying to put the hat on... A shot with his mommy now... "Waz up?!?" Jennifer and Rachael, the cool girls who work in anime... A second photo now with my camera's red-eye reduction turned on... This is Lauren's favourite activity. Look, a massage train! It was Art's apartment where the party finished up at in the end. Good doggie. Thanks for the fun you guys!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: