Thursday 6 December 2007

Long Beach, California Trip (Day 10)

The day had finally come for me to fly back home to Vancouver.Al had a day off today, so he drove me to the airport. There's the blimp again. A better shot this time... I guess I timed it perfectly. It's supposed to rain here this weekend while Vancouver is gonna have clear skies. We dropped by a Carl's Jr. first to grab a messy burger. That thing cost me $6! Yeah baby! This check stop reminds me of the Philippines. One last shot with Allan... Here he is telling me, I'm number one. Taxiing off... In the air now... I'm gonna miss those long stretches of beach. Some snow topped mountains now as we enter Canada... I had to catch another connection in Calgary. So while I waited at the airport, I made some phone calls to my friends who live here since I wasn't going to be charged long distance. LOL!!! Big thanks to Allan, Becky, and their kids for letting me stay at their place!!! Another thanks go out to Rob and Jen, my Westjet hook-up!!!

No comments: