Saturday 9 August 2008

Commercial Drive

I got up early this morning to help out Nicole and Rob with their short film titled, "Commercial Drive". I thought I was volunteering my background performance, but it turned out to be a paid booking on a union permit! I guess it's true what they say, "Do what you love and eventually you'll get paid for it." Here's a shot inside our holding.Some more photos from the first day of shooting. Nicole, one of the masterminds behind this production... She also plays one of the main characters! We actually shot on Commercial Drive. Sabine... Production Assistant, Nora... The other mastermind and actor of this short film, Rob... Molly provided her make-up expertise. Roberta eating cereal in the morning... Kevin received his first official acting credit today!!! It rained in the beginning of our day. Kevin the mobster... "Smile, Molly!" I don't know how the light got so warm for this shot. Molly applies a few touch-ups on Nicole... Sabine made a new friend. Molly, Roberta, and Sabine posing with our lunch gift card... We all had lunch at Memphis Blues Barbeque House. I ordered their Pulled Pork Sandwich. This trailer acted as our holding, crafties, washroom, change room, AD office, and transport! LOL!!! Chillin' at our second location... "Hey, I'm working here!" Barry arrived to play one of Kevin's goons in the last scene of the day. Some still shots of the scene... Nora signed us out at the end of our day. Type of Call: 4 Background. Length of Call: 8 hours.

No comments: