Wednesday 13 August 2008

A Day-Off Spent in Kitsilano

After running a bunch of errands downtown, I met-up with Fatty, Nicholas, and Andy at The Noodle Box in Kitsilano.Andy and Nicholas waiting to order... Fatty making his order... Poor Chewy, he had to wait outside for us. I got their Spicy Pineapple Chicken Bowl. And for dessert, some Mango Ice Cream... I'll be back here for sure! After eating, we went down to the beach. It was so nice today! I mean very nice. In front of Watermark... This kind gentleman did his part to save the environment, by collecting empty cans to be recycled. Fatty and Chewy eventually went for a swim. Chewy looks so different wet. As Andy described him perfectly, "He looks like Master Splinter!" Later in the evening, I enjoyed the Butter Chicken Special at Jolly's with Fatty and Veronique. How's that for a day-off?

No comments: