Tuesday 26 August 2008

Fight Night at Caesar's Palace

Well, finally!!! One of my biggest fans, Stacie has made it my blog! I better say something nice about her.There were throngs of us at Vancouver Film Studios this morning to work on this feature film! Stacie let me finish off her hash browns and orange juice as we waited in line. Isn't she great? Thank you, Stacie!!! And here comes the other half of the original dynamic duo... Stacie and Tasha together on set again... It reminds me of the first day I met them when we all worked on "Kingdom Hospital". Simon, Jameel, and Marjorie in line as well... Crazy, eh? I sat beside Kevin... And with Todd and Ko. I was still tired from the night before. LOL!!! Lunch time... Posing with Nicole... Wardrobe had Paula wearing a sexy dress today! The hair department went to work on her too. She was such a bad girl that I had to detain her because her breasts kept falling out of her dress. LOL!!! A proper photo now... (photos courtesy of Martin) Big Sleeps in the house!!! Getting a shot with Kristy who played one of the lovely "ring girls"... Well you look at this. David and his business partner own the catering company, Truffles Fine Foods! I still remember seeing this guy in the hallways of our high school. What a good boy. Chad was standing-in today. When we finally wrapped, Kristy and Sasha came looking for me to photograph them in their "ring girl" outfits. Stacie and Kristy actually know each other from high school! LOL!!! An official fireman wanted to get in on the action as well. I met Andrea for the first time today. She sat beside me and read a book titled, "Skinny Bitch". Another initial meeting, Julia... She gave me a stick of gum today. (photos courtesy of Todd) Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 550 Background. Length of Call: 15 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY I MADE IT!!!! It's about time :) Thanks for posting it EdRocker!!! Much love! xoxoxo
Stacie

PS - I LOVE the book "Skinny Bitch". The sequel to that is "Skinny Bith in the Kitch"