Thursday 7 August 2008

Payday Thursday

Yup... That's Jenn, one of my agents at Keystone Extras, rolling around on their newly installed carpet. She reminds me of that End of the Roll commercial. LOL!!!Here's Krista presenting me with the prize for winning the "How Well Do You Know Your Agency?" contest. Yay!!! There's the MOMMIETRON to my left. She just loves coming to the office with me because she finds it so happy in there. Derek hooked it up big time for me this month! "Go..., Derek!!!" Leah preparing the cheques for the incoming background performers...The MOMMIETRON posing with my prize...Let's zoom-in on that.Posing with the Harbour Centre in the back... When I was in Calgary, my friend, Karen wanted a pair of Geox shoes that she tried on at the store in Market Mall. But when she went back the next day to purchase them, the store was completely sold out. Luckily, I remembered how they looked, so when I went by a Geox store in Vancouver, I bought the exact same pair for her. Karen said she ate one of the best omelettes ever at a restaurant in Vancouver. I'm suspecting that this is the place, Paul's Place Omelettery Restaurant. I'll have to eat here someday to check it out. For lunch, we went to the newly re-opened Moderne Burger!!! This place was under construction for 15 months after a fire damaged parts of the building. Now, it's open and it's even bigger! It was the MOMMIETRON's first time here. The restaurant is located at 2507 West Broadway in Vancouver's Kitsilano. Rich actually brought me here the first time and we've been anticipating it's re-opening for so long. They always serve a generous portion of fries with their combos, so I shared half of it with the MOMMIETRON. For dessert, I ordered a Creamsicle Shake with malt. We shared that too!!! The MOMMIETRON just loved it here. The food is great and the price doesn't hurt your wallet. We highly recommend this place for grabbing a bite! Later in the evening, I went over to Jody's new place to eat a smokie and watch "Tristan and Isolde".

1 comment:

Ian Mendoza said...

It was Paul's Place.....when you try it let us know what you think.