Friday 22 August 2008

Stuck on an Island (Day 6)

A few us were back working on this TV series again, but this time it was a night shoot. Here's Nicole with Jade chillin' behind her.Thanks to Jade, I got a ride with him and Zoe to Horseshoe Bay. But we were there an hour too early. LOL!!! Zoe lighting up her stick of death... I tried getting something to eat here, but the service at the take-out counter was slow, so I aborted and joined the rest at the park. A ferry leaving the terminal... Nicole, Vanessa, Jade, and Zoe waiting at the Water Taxi dock... The Coastal Renaissance at dock... Our Water Taxi to Bowen Island finally arrives... Our wrangler's finger... Tim was the man at the end of our day!!! Thanks a lot, bro!!! Chris, Shane, and Josh along for the ride... Denisa... Alex and Kevin... Thank goodness I didn't buy anything to eat because this is what they fed us when we arrived. Our holding... We shot at a beach, so I took a few shots of the rock formations. Alex!!! My private photo shoot begins... Some of the guys skipping rocks... I had fun at this location. I wouldn't mind coming back here again. Nicole ready to board our Water Taxi back... There she is. Jade found some time to nap on the way back. I wasn't sleepy at all for some reason. A foggy shot of a ferry crossing... Our wake... Back on the mainland... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 19 Background. Length of Call: 7 3/4 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm soooo jealous i wasn't there!!
i hate you young people sometimes.