Friday 1 August 2008

Tomokazu Japanese Restaurant

A bunch of us went out for some "all you can eat" sushi this afternoon at Tomokazu.No, this is not background holding, just a bunch of us background performers getting together outside of work. LOL!!! Here's Claudia with Peter, who recommended this place to us. Posing with Claudia's husband, Michael... It quickly got packed at noon! They serve "all you can eat" sushi here from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday for $9.95! After lunch, I went down to the "Eureka" studios to visit Brynn and Daniel because I left my umbrella there some time ago. The production is about to go on hiatus for 6 weeks, so I wasn't about to leave it there with this Vancouver weather we're having. (In this photo: David, Brynn, and Daniel) I went down to retrieve my umbrella, but I also came away with a two-piece suit, a black jacket, a pair of pants, and a dress shirt, all for $30!!! I just happened to catch their wardrobe sale before they closed. Aaawww yeeeaaahhh!!!

No comments: