Wednesday 27 August 2008

Working at the Daily Planet

I was back on my cousin, Allan's favourite TV series today.Check out what I used as my change room. Paul's got a new do! Paul's got a new do!! Paul's got a new do!!! Adiam's back from her Eurotrip!!! "Reunited and it feels so good..." Leshon in the house! Martine and Lee... Posing with Denisa... My turn with Martine... I met her for the first time today. And Kim too! I like this corridor. Peri, baby!!! A beautiful smile from Kim... She learned a new word on set, "rehearsaling". LOL!!! Look, I'm a Daily Planeteer! Tina and Thomas were part of the second group of background performers that arrived in the afternoon. Martine est tres jolie. Posing with Christian... He's standing in for Phil Morris who plays the Martian Manhunter in this show! I owe Tina some sushi for driving me home one night from work. While walking with Adiam and Lucas towards the Skytrain station after we wrapped, I was abducted by Simon and Charmaine. They took me out for lunch. LOL!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 33 Background. Length of Call: 5 1/4 hours.

No comments: