Tuesday 10 July 2007

A Sunny Ride to the Studio

It was my second day this week on this show and once again the weather was great!"Who's that wearing shades?!?!?" It's Duke!!! I saved the planet again by biking to work. (Photo taken by Duke) This time Tim was in charge of us. Here I am posing with Zoe. Now, with Amy... Sahar... Vincent...Victoria... Jody... "Rock on, baby!!!" And with Ryan, looking constipated... LOL!!! Production: Click the entry's title. Later in the evening, Christian called me and asked if I wanted to go watch "Transformers" again. I replied, "YES!" This is my third time to watch this movie and all in one week!!! I never noticed it before until Christian pointed out that Barricade, the Decepticon was a Saleen Ford Mustang. It was the only automobile that wasn't a GM product. This was because the film makers wanted to have the classic battle (literally) between the Camaro and the Mustang in a scene. Autobot Bumblebee transforms into a tough looking Camaro in this movie. Look what I saw hanging from the ceiling of the Riverport Silvercity. It's the Enterprise-A!!! This ship has always been my favourite out of all it's namesakes. "Ahead, one quarter impulse power..."

No comments: