Saturday 7 July 2007

Happy Birthday, Resh!!!

It was Resh's birthday on July the 4th, but instead, he decided to have a little get together today. As I was biking over to the party, I passed by Julia's old house and took some shots. This is where Alex and his brothers, Misha and Nicholas used to live. I finally arrived to the party in Resh's backyard... Check it out, a pool! There's Steph and Patrick!!! Patrick and Steph ate a lot of the coleslaw. The birthday boy, Resh and Matt... A backyard troubadour... I interrupted a conversation... To get this shot... LOL!!! Steph's feet... Patrick performing some bartending flare... My impression of the Incredible Hulk or just trying to "pinch a loaf"... Patrick and Steph's feet... Matt drove all the way from Salmon Arm to attend Resh's party... My ride... An Englishman singing along to "You'll Never Walk Alone" (mantra of Liverpool F.C.) The "Iron Rods", Resh, Matt, me, and Patrick. We all met each other in Kamloops when we worked on the CBC mini-series "Iron Road". Happy Birthday Resh!!!

No comments: