Sunday 29 July 2007

Earls at Lansdowne

After watching the basketball tournament, we all decided to meet at Earls for dinner.It was funny because the whole time there, I kept trying to remember who the hell worked at this location. It was Nicole!!! The former neighbour of Fred and Alma when they used to live in Richmond. Mike and Jodi's last night in the city... I hope you guys had fun this weekend. I do a little ordering... As she just laughs... Jodi's shoes, the one's she had a hard time walking in last Friday, especially on the cobblestone sidewalks in Gastown... Dinner is served... I ordered the Earl's version of Pavlova, but let me tell you, it was not Pavlova! Aaahhh, a shot of the moon back at Chris' place... Chris and Jodi chillin'... Maxin' and relaxin'... A shot of a different kind of moon. "Goodnight Andrew..., goodnight."

No comments: