Sunday 8 July 2007

I Watched It Again!!!

Damn, I love this movie so much I watched it for the second time already! I have to admit it, I cried this time. There's parts in this movie that gets me so emotional. You grow up watching the cartoons and playing with the toys as kid, you just can't help but get teary eyed when you see your favourite heroes come to life on the big screen. And you know what? I'm going to watch it again. This movie is going to take a lot of money from my wallet and I don't care. It deserves to be seen over and over and over again. You have to watch it, if you haven't seen it already! After leaving the theatre, Willy and I went with Shellaine to New Town Bakery & Restaurant to pick up a bunch of their famous pork buns. Located at 158 East Pender Street in Vancouver's Chinatown, it's just one of our city's local secrets!

No comments: