Wednesday 4 July 2007

The Transformers

Holy Smokes!!! I just finished watching this movie with my friends. The flick is just crazy!!! A lot of the characters that we all know and love are back, looking drastically different from the cartoon versions, but if you think of it, they would have looked silly if they kept their 80's look. A huge product placement for General Motors, since they shelled out big dough to the film's producers to make all the Autobots into GM cars. It actually worked quite well. I swear I almost cried when Optimus Prime appeared for the first time. Hell, I still have the toy! Actor Shia LaBeouf is so damn lucky. The guy got to drive Bumblebee and have hot "bee-otch", Megan Fox ride shotgun with him. I totally envy the Canadian. What a dream come true for him. To say "The Transformers" is packed with action would be an understatement. The film is 144 minutes long, but I couldn't get enough of it. I just didn't want the thing to end. This is absolutely the movie of the summer!!! I can't wait to see it again. I felt the exact same way when I left a theatre watching the cartoon movie 20 years ago, I wanted to be a Transformer!!! Here's some photos of us before we watched the show. Thomas and Todd ate some burgers at Vera's Burger Shack. Check out Todd's shirt! Spending some time with The Simpsons... Whoa, the Silver Surfer!!! Todd Mason... And Thomas Bradshaw... Are in "Balls of Fury"... LOL!!!Giving Lisa Simpson a kiss good-night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey!!!

you should read these little 'formers comic strips, they're hilarious!

http://www.lilformers.com/comic0001.php