Wednesday 11 July 2007

The Grouse Grind

So, I finally decided to try this trail out. Marife came and picked me up at 7:00 am and we drove up to Grouse Mountain. I tried to climb the sign too. Uuuhhh, okay... The time was 7:53 am when we started from the bottom. It's not exactly the most scenic trail that I've ever been on, but it was an experience. I reached the end of the trail at 8:56 am. I guess it was an okay time for a first try. Nice views from the top... Pretty sweaty... Regular hikers have a card that they swipe against this slab to record their time. Now, we have some scenery. Marife finally arrives... "Drago..., Drago!!!" I always yell his name everytime I reach a summit. "Drago..., Drago!!!" "Drago..., Drago!!!"Marife!!! Murray, a backhoe operator decided to take some photos of us doing a few poses. "Charlie's Angels"... Kung-Fu... And artistic dance... LOL!!! The restaurant's patio... A view overlooking West Vancouver and the Burrard Inlet... I ordered French Toast for breakfast. Christina met us after. She and her friend, Hardeep started a little later than us. A helicopter!!! The lift... The girls do a little stretching as we wait. Here comes our ride... Going down... Inside the lift... We met some Aussies... After leaving the mountain, we met Aileen at White Spot. The Ex-Roommates Photo... LOL!!!

No comments: