Thursday 19 July 2007

Eureka!

I was back on "Eureka!" again. This TV series is wrapping up soon, so the crew started to pack up the different sets to transport into storage. "Get in there!" Our wrangler, Brynn sporting her new green jacket... The holding tent... It got a little sunny in the afternoon, so some of us hung outside. That's me stomping on some giant bubble wrap... We got wrapped after working 7 hours, so I met up with the MOMMIETRON 2000 and headed down to Pacific Centre. Check out the new Holt Renfrew!!! We went down to Wireless Wave to pick up Mom's new cell phone. She got the MOTORAZR V3t and Josh was able to hook her up big time. He switched her phone number from Telus over to Rogers and did all this over the phone. All we had to do was show up at the store and pick it up, so easy. Thanks a lot bro, you rock!!! While walking around downtown, we came across a Lamborghini. I took some photos of it to bug my friend, Alex. LOL!!!

No comments: