Monday 2 July 2007

Griffins

Mom and I went out tonight for my early birthday dinner. Here she is posing beside the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics Clock.We were right across the street from The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, we thought we'd try something new and check out Griffins. The restaurant is located inside the hotel. 900 West Georgia Street in Downtown Vancouver... The MOMMIETRON 2000... A Pacific Northwest brasserie... The food has arrived... Mother and Son... Mom ordered the Grilled Portobello Mushroom $22. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin $36. I also added a skewer of Grilled Tiger Prawns for an additional $8. The price of the entrees also included their famous Dessert Buffet! Mom and I really liked this place. The food was great and service was excellent. We'll be back for shizzle!!!

No comments: