Sunday 29 July 2007

Return to the Dolphin Park Classic...

Chris and Andrew picked me up this afternoon to go watch the Moose Knuckles play in the semi-finals at Dolphin Park. Chris brought us by Danny's Market first to pick up some pizza and some Screamers (a mixture of ice cream and Slurpee). I just loved the Screamers!!! Here's Mike! "Now, look serious for the shot." Big turn out today... Jodi! It was a very exciting game, but Mike's team lost by one point. So damn close! We'll get them next year. Joelle's dog, Iris... Joelle and her friend were in charge of traffic control. The other semi-finals underway... The American team was quite awesome. There were a few dunks during the game by both teams! Andrew, Alex, and me... Posing with my MILF Hunters... Jada giving her momma a high five... She's so cute... Space alien wearing a grey hoodie?!? The Americans totally kicked ass. Look who's back! This shot is for Andrew. Some more hotties... Sharon wondering, "Who the hell is taking my photo?" Posing with the twins after I reveal myself... Everyone was waiting to watch the dunk contest! This guy turned out to be the winner. And now for some video of a few of the dunks... Now, this one is funny because you can hear Alex's opinion of the dunk. Cutie wearing shades... And now without... The Chevrolet Corvette... Nice looking car... Nice looking girl! "Bye Joelle!" The basketball tournament was fun to watch. I'll be coming back next year for sure!

No comments: