Saturday 6 December 2008

Back to Cali (Day 1)

Right after I got wrapped from "Harper's Island", I headed straight home and packed my luggage, then caught a flight out to LAX. I was so tired that I just slept on the plane. Here's Becky and Allan's dog, Max!!! He's part, Chihuahua and part, Poodle. Asiana just keeps growing! I'm trying to get a shot here with Max. The Falcon decorating the tree that Allan just bought. "You keep at it, boy!" Becky helped her son by decorating the top of their tree. Asiana playing with her mom's cellphone... Brian got all dressed-up to attend his friend's debut. Chef Becky at work in her kitchen... Husband and wife with dog... LOL!!! "Sit, Max. Sit." He's so cute! "Aaarrrggghhh!!! He's on my head!!!" I think he was getting horny too!!! Later in the evening, we went over to a friend's house for dinner and... To watch the Pacquiao/De La Hoya boxing match! Let's just say the Filipinos were happy with the result. LOL!!!

No comments: