Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year!!!

So I thought I was going to stay home tonight, But I guess not if Fatty could help it.  He and the others picked me up to go to Langley and have lobster for dinner. "Round One, Fight!!!" Jeff gave one of the lobsters his phone, so it could make one last phone call before going in the pot. Popa Fett by the Christmas tree... Popa Fatt... Am I seeing things? Fuck, it's the Hammer!!! Nick Serious, Fatty, and the Hammer... Bryan and his brother, Dan...  You've just been blogged my friend. Sean, Brett, and Matt... Tamara and Jeff minded the stove. The finished product... Mike setting the table... Dinner is served. A New Year's Lobster Fest!!! Matt ready to dig in... Flex Fav in the house!!! Captain Serious was ready for the night to come. Let the dancing begin. "Yah!!!" The clock struck midnight! I tried to swallow Lila here. Everyone got into well-wishing mode... And drinking mode. My top performer... A group shot in the kitchen... Some shirtless dancing now... A familiar sight... Dancing Dan with Brother Bryan on the side... "Oh, there's nothing wrong... with a little bump and grind." More people arrived as the night progressed. Sleeping Beauty on the drive back home...  We knew we wouldn't be allowed to leave the party tonight, so we had to abscond through the back.  HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

No comments: