Friday 26 December 2008

No Shopping on Boxing Day

The day after... Here we are taking the bus back into town after sleeping over at Nick and Tamara's place. Who the fuck is that?!? It's just me in full winter gear. Posing with Anelore... I got those motorcycle goggles for $2.50 at the "Farewell Atlantis 2012" set-dec sale last week! There was no shopping for me on this day, though. We chose not to got to Metropolis today, which turned out to be a good decision because it was just chaos for the shoppers there. LOL!!! I parted ways with the rest of the crew and tried to go home, But it started to snow again! The bus I was waiting for was delayed once again, So I took another bus back downtown to catch a different option home. LOL!!! Thank you, Nicholas and Tamara for letting us stay over!!!

No comments: