Sunday 7 December 2008

Back to Cali (Day 2)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce the Ducati Monster! This is Allan's newest toy! I dig the single swing arm. Allan's bike and his babe in the back... I could probably ride this thing, eh? Not too shabby. Maybe, someday I'll get one for myself. Anyways, enough of that motorcycle. Today was my time to do the things I needed to be done. Like cruise along the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) to Newport Beach. I snapped a shot of this military vessel as I passed Seal Beach. I just had to stop over at Huntington Beach to take a few photos for my agent, Krista (Keystone Extras). She used to live here. That's the popular pier. I was back on the PCH. Bye-bye, Huntington Beach! Entering the Balboa Peninsula... I love looking at sailboats ever since my trip to the British Virgin Islands. I decided to visit the Peninsula Park this time around. I saw these two military copters fly by. Money... You just know I'm gonna be checking out this pier. First, I had to eat my Sourdough Jack Combo from Jack In The Box. The scavengers were out immediately. "Mine? Mine? Mine?" They're not afraid. They come so close to you! Lovely beach... Walking on the pier now... Old Glory swaying on the pole... LOL!!! I fucken love the beach! There was a Ruby's Diner at the end of this pier. It was a little windy today, so a lot of sailboats were out to take advantage. This one was coming in pretty fast. Thank goodness they started tacking because... These two swimmers were directly in it's path! You could see the Newport Pier on the right. Time to turn back... This woman caught a fish as I turned the corner! It's a mackerel. Another sailboat! I had to get a shot of me by the shore. Reminds me of "Baywatch" and "The OC". These girls were taking a few fun shots underneath the pier. Cruisin' through the neighbourhood... And shops... It was time to do a little shopping at Fashion Island! I fell in love with this place the first time I came here. I like the outdoor mall set-up. This was inside the food court. The giant Christmas tree outside... Dogs are allowed everywhere here, even in the restaurants!!! There's Old Glory again. I left for the South Coast Plaza shortly after. Check out the line-up of kids waiting to see Santa! The "sexiest lightsaber" ever, Obi-Wan's first... There were a lot of high-end designer shops at this mall. Another big Christmas tree... Here's the bridge to the other extension of the mall. They had a big Christmas tree in here as well. Oddly enough, after checking out all these shopping centres, I ended-up buying nothing! LOL!!! Later in the evening, I returned to Allan and Becky's place and hung out with Max until the rest of them arrived from Becky's work party. The Falcon received this toy car from the party. After Max finished his business outside, he tried to get Becky's attention, so he could re-enter the house. This little guy can really jump high! Although, he didn't seem to like the Falcon's car very much. LOL!!! "Bark! Bark! Bark!!!"

No comments: