Tuesday 23 December 2008

My First Mac!!!

It's official, I'm a Mac user now!!!  I borrowed Rich's truck and went shopping today with a couple of friends to get my first laptop computer at Future Shop. After my purchase, we all went to the Keg for some dinner.  Here's Justin squeezing some lime into his ginger ale. Jody and her beer... A ninja... Or is it Snake-Eyes? Justin ordered the Rib-Eye Steak. Uhhh...  I don't know what Jody ordered. I got the exact same thing as Justin and it was awesome! Group shot... After parting with Justin and Jody, I dropped off my goods at home, returned Rich's truck, and took the Skytrain to the Cactus Club flagship restaurant to meet-up with Jeff and the boys.  These guys are in town for the week to do some speed skating at the Richmond Olympic Oval. Misha and Anelore were there... And so was Favaron with a couple of friends from school. Can you believe it?  This guy is from my hometown of Galt, Ontario! Fatty flanked by a couple of Popas... Nice lights in here. The Cambridge Boys... On the way home with Jeff and Phil, I bumped into Marie and Simon on the 98 B-Line! I finally opened the package when I arrived home.  Merry Christmas to me! I could have sworn I heard some angels singing.  LOL!!!  Big thanks to Justin and Jody for shopping with me and to Rich for letting me use his truck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

edrocker!!!!!!
more pics of your new toy please!!!!!
and how bout the OSX experience?