Wednesday 10 December 2008

Wardrobe Sale!!!

Thanks to a little "word of mouth" I was able to check out this wardrobe sale today! Twin brothers, Duke (In-Motion Talent) and George (In-Motion Talent) were with me as the first customers in the morning. LOL!!! The morning horde that sifted through what was available on the racks... Tina (In-Motion Talent) came away with a pair of pajama bottoms. Yahoo!!! I bought enough to fill this bag! The sale continues tomorrow from 10:00 to 15:00 at the Vancouver Film Studios in Building B. Remember, it's cash only. After our little shopping spree, Tina and I went to Tomokazu for some "all you can eat" sushi. We met this little Pug named "Igor" when we walked into 3 Vets! He works there! LOL!!! I noticed that he had a face similar to that of a bat. He's so cute!!!

No comments: