Monday 8 December 2008

Back to Cali (Day 3)

This is what I woke-up to this morning. LOL!!! "Back to Cali"? More like "Back to Vancouver". Yup, that's right! I was heading back home today after a two-night stay here. LOL!!! I just caught the Metro to LAX. I just wanted to use my Westjet Buddy Passes (which I got from Rob and Jennifer) before they expire on the 15th of this month. Plus, I didn't want to stay here long since our Canadian dollar isn't as much as it used to be. This time I caught a connection through Edmonton. But when we arrived at the airport, I just wanted to get the fuck outta there because it was snowing!!! From warm weather to this? What the hell?!? I finally returned to Vancouver as scheduled. I bumped into Domingo at the airport and I got him to take this photo of me. He just got off work, so he offered to drive me home since we live just blocks away from each other. Perfect timing, eh? This marked the end of my weekend getaway. Big thanks to the Torres Family for letting me stay with them again and to the Rosete's for the buddy passes!!!

No comments: