Tuesday 16 December 2008

Voluteer Work

Granville Island, I used to work here you know? I would make the trek here every morning for my 9 to 5 job at the island's Information Centre. Come to think of it, that was my last full-time employment! LOL!!! A pretty view this morning... I was on my way to volunteer my services as a background performer to Sara. She's been working on an independent project which doesn't have too much of a budget, so she needed some people to work for free. The Ed Rocker was in!!! I walked over to Performance Works which was the location of our set and holding. Nicole (Keystone Extras), Rob (Showbiz Management), and Michele (LJR Talent Inc.) were there bright and early. Here I (Keystone Extras) am posing with Sara. This was her first time working as an Extras Casting Director! Sky in the middle... Look at what "Eureka's" hair department did to Nicole's (Keystone Extras) hair the other day?!? They shortened it and they never even used her in the scene! Our holding... "Good morning, Charles (Showbiz Management)." I had an avocado for breakfast. Brad (Local Color) the pugilist... I tried to get a shot of the kids sliding down the snowy hill. The line-up for lunch... Rob (Showbiz Management) getting some chicken... I didn't eat too much because I ate a smokie at the market beforehand. I met Dave (Tactical Actions Group Inc.) for the first time today, but we actually worked together yesterday on "Supernatural". LOL!!! Ivette (Showbiz Management) She took a couple of shots of me (Keystone Extras) with my camera. I (Keystone Extras) took this one though. The beautiful lights at night... It started to snow again after we wrapped. Production: "Open Mic". Type of Call: 20 Background. Length of Call: 11 hours.

No comments: