Sunday 22 February 2009

Back to UBC

Work on Sunday?  It's almost unheard of in my line of work, but here I was walking towards the Chan Centre. It's been awhile since I've worked on this particular set.  This place always reminded me of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. Jameel (Showbiz Management)... Simone (Local Colorand Alex (Local Color)... "Turn around Tom (Keystone Extras)." Kirin (Local Colorsitting across from me... Michelle (Showbiz Management) and her brown hair... Without flash... Starky in the house... Can you spot the "Fringe" Observer? A quick paint job right in front of our eyes...  Excellent food was served this afternoon. Our holding switched to the hallway later in the day.  Production: "Hostile Makeover"Type of Call: 45 Background. Length of Call: 11 1/4 hours.

No comments: