Saturday 7 February 2009

Lunch with Peri

I finally got a chance to meet-up with Peri for lunch.  I was already going to White Rock for dinner, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone by heading down there earlier. Here's Peri paying the parking metre. She took me to Coney Island Seafood for some Fish & Chips. This place is so rad with it's decor! Setting the camera on timer... This place reminded me of some of my old Italian and Portuguese friends' houses. Doing a few poses myself... Peri with our food...  She paid for our meals because she felt she owed me for helping her post some photos on Facebook. This is a 2 piece Halibut & Chips meal!  Look how big it is! The sun shining through the smoke from the deep fryers...  LOL!!! After lunch, we went over to White Mountain for some ice cream. Peri with the sunset... Peri with the railroad track... Peri with the boardwalk... This one looks surreal.  I always found it so crazy that this dangerous piece of machinery passes by such a popular tourist spot, but then again Disneyland has a train too.  Thank you for lunch, Peri!!!

No comments: