Monday 23 February 2009

Free Skate at the Richmond Olympic Oval

Thanks to an email from my friend, Julia...  Marife and I were able to get some free passes to skate at the Richmond Olympic Oval. Marife had to wait in this line-up for her skate rentals.  WTF? There were a lot of people here tonight!  Just an incredible venue. There's gym on the top level which our passes were good for as well! Marife steps on ice... It's been awhile for her. Go Marife, Go!!! I'm pointing at the badminton courts. Go Marife, Go!!! Rich joined us shortly after.  I tried taking a photo of them, but I tripped as I was skating backwards. We play ice hockey together you know? Marife tried to copy the sculpture's pose. Rich took these shots. But I took this one.  This place is awesome!  It's definitely worth a visit.

No comments: