Thursday 26 February 2009

MC on "DG" (Day 1)

Yay!!!  Billie (Showbiz Management) was back for duty as Mission Control! Thanks to Tomoko... (Keystone Extras) got a new pen for work.  She gave me one 2 years ago and I loved it because it worked so well.  But one day on a different set, I lent it to another women and she never gave it back.  Let me tell you, I was pissed, so now I carry a crap pen to hand out to any of the parasites that don't bring one. Colin (Def-Con -5 Talentand I were so happy about the news that one of our favourite TV shows, "Fringe" is coming to Vancouver to film their next season! "Hi Peggy!" That's Suzanne doing a little alteration on a jacket. Paul, Charles (Showbiz Management), and Peggy at my table... Billie (Showbiz Management) got a chance to watch "Seven Pounds" during our downtime.  You know, her husband has a part in that movie!  Production: Click the entry's title.  Type of Call: 17 Background.  Length of Call: 6 1/4 hours.

No comments: